As we are aware that Railway has announced the RPF Constable and Sub Inspector Recruitment. The Recruitment board will hold the Written Test at first. The test is Computer Based Test and will take place all over India.
Here, we are providing the RPF Constable Syllabus & Paper Pattern.
The entire RPF recruitment process shall involve a Computer Based Test (CBT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and Document Verification (DV).
RPF Constable Exam Syllabus & Paper Pattern
The RPF Constable exam will be on Class 10 basis. Few important points are pointed below
- CBT shall be held at different centers across the country simultaneously for all the Groups.
- Candidates shall have following language options for Computer Based Test (CBT) out of which they shall have to opt for anyone.
- (1) Hindi (2) English (3) Urdu (4) Tamil (5) Telugu (6) Konkani (7) Malayalam (8) Kannada (9) Marathi (10) Gujarati (11) Bengali (12) Odia (13) Assamese (14) Manipuri and (15) Punjabi.
- Candidates will be required to answer all questions and shall be awarded 01(one) mark for each correct answer. Negative marks shall be awarded for every wrong answer. 1/3 marks shall be deducted for every wrong answer. No mark shall be awarded or deducted for questions not attempted.
|RPF Constable Exam Timings|
|Total Duration: 90 min.||No. of Questions: 120|
RPF Constable Exam Syllabus
- General Awareness (50 marks)
- Arithmetic(35 marks)
- General Intelligence & reasoning(35 marks)
a. General Awareness
Questions will be aimed at testing the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society; to test knowledge of current events and such matters of everyday observations and experiences as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to Indian History, Art & Culture, Geography, Economics, General Polity, Indian Constitution, Sports, General Science etc.
Questions on Number systems, whole numbers, decimal and fractions and relationships between numbers, fundamental arithmetical operations, percentages, ratio and proportion, averages, interest, profit and loss, discount, use of table and graphs, mensuration, time and distance, ratio and proportion etc.
c. General Intelligence & reasoning
Questions on analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, problem-solving analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning etc.