The RPF Exam Syllabus for Sub Inspector is being provided here. The candidates appearing for RPF SI Exam can use this syllabus for the exam preparation. The Syllabus and Paper Pattern is according to the official notification.
The RPF SI Exam will take place in October 2018 at various exam centers in India.
RPF SI Paper Pattern and Syllabus
The RPF Constable exam will be on Graduation basis. Few important points are pointed below
- CBT shall be held at different centers across the country simultaneously for all the Groups.
- Candidates shall have following language options for Computer Based Test (CBT) out of which they shall have to opt for anyone.
- (1) Hindi (2) English (3) Urdu (4) Tamil (5) Telugu (6) Konkani (7) Malayalam (8) Kannada (9) Marathi (10) Gujarati (11) Bengali (12) Odia (13) Assamese (14) Manipuri and (15) Punjabi.
- Candidates will be required to answer all questions and shall be awarded 01(one) mark for each correct answer. Negative marks shall be awarded for every wrong answer. 1/3 marks shall be deducted for every wrong answer. No mark shall be awarded or deducted for questions not attempted.
|RPF Constable Exam Timings|
|Total Duration: 90 min.||No. of Questions: 120|
RPF Sub Inspector Exam Syllabus
- General Awareness (50 marks)
- Arithmetic(35 marks)
- General Intelligence & reasoning(35 marks)
a. General Awareness
Questions will be aimed at testing the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society; to test knowledge of current events and such matters of everyday observations and experiences as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to Indian History, Art & Culture, Geography, Economics, General Polity, Indian Constitution, Sports, General Science etc.
Questions on Number systems, whole numbers, decimal and fractions and relationships between numbers, fundamental arithmetical operations, percentages, ratio and proportion, averages, interest, profit and loss, discount, use of table and graphs, mensuration, time and distance, ratio and proportion etc.
c. General Intelligence & reasoning
Questions on analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, problem-solving analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning etc.